The MOUNTAIN STATES GROUND WATER EXPO is held annually in Laughlin, Nevada, and hosted by the Ground Water and Water Well Associations of Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico and Utah.
Save the date for our next show – February 9th and 10th, 2023 at the Aquarius Hotel in Laughlin!
No membership is required to attend – Everyone is welcome!
Thanks to the support and dedication of many, our EXPO has been a success for over 30 years – and we’re looking forward to another successful show in 2023!
- It’s a great opportunity to visit with Manufacturers & Suppliers, Drilling Contractors & Pump Installers, Technical & Consulting Firms, State Groundwater Officials, etc.
- Attend the Seminars
- Visit the Exhibit Hall!
- Earn CEU’s
- Participate in the Buck Lively Scholarship Auction & Raffle which will include a 2023 Sportsman 570 EPS!
- Tickets are $25 each or 5 for $100.
- Tickets will be available through the Eventbrite for advance sales, or cash sales on-site
- Trailer included – winner must take possession at the show or make arrangements to get it home.
- Do not need to be present to win.
- Golf Outing
- Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2023
- 12:30 – 4:30pm (shotgun start)
- Mojave Resort Golf Club
- 9905 Aha Macav Parkway
- Laughlin, NV 89029
- $125 per player, includes: golf, hat, boxed lunch, 2 drink tickets